AnyCAD Part Editor (APE) is the IDE for AnyCAD script modeling language, which can be used to create parametric 3d modes.
- Primitive modeling for point, line, polyline, spline, arc, circle, sphere, box, cylinder, cone, etc…
- Compound: wire, shell, solid, compound.
- Modeling methods for extrude, sweep, loft, revole, etc…
- Boolean operation for union, cut, common.
- You can add the material for the model and enhance the visual effect.
- APE supports dozens of embedded visualization materials.
- APE allows you to add parameters for the model and access the parameters in the modeling script.
- You can use the parameters to control the geometry and visualization of your models.
APE supports to export the model as the following file formats: