Thank Marina’s review for AnyCAD Part Editor:
AnyCAD Part Editor (APE) is the IDE for AnyCAD script modeling language, which can be used to create parametric 3d modes.
- Primitive modeling for point, line, polyline, spline, arc, circle, sphere, box, cylinder, cone, etc…
- Compound: wire, shell, solid, compound.
- Modeling methods for extrude, sweep, loft, revole, etc…
- Boolean operation for union, cut, common.
- You can add the material for the model and enhance the visual effect.
- APE supports dozens of embedded visualization materials.
- APE allows you to add parameters for the model and access the parameters in the modeling script.
- You can use the parameters to control the geometry and visualization of your models.
APE supports to export the model as the following file formats:
AnyCAD Part Editor is the script editing environment for 3d models.
It supports to use the same APIs as AnyCAD .Net SDK to create models, and exports models to IGES, STEP, STL formats.
AnyCAD Part Editor is available both on Windows and Mac OS X.
Please email us if you want to evaluate the preview version.